Forum feature

Allow people to post pictures and/or links on here to help with articulating problems and discussions.

Tried to explain a problem took a lot longer where a picture could have helped.

Once you have posted a few times, not sure what the magic number is, you can post pictures and links. This helps keep spam to a minimum.

3 Likes

Makes complete sense! Thankyou I will be more patient!

1 Like

A standard deployment of Discourse allows you to post images and links when you earn the Basic badge which promotes you to Trust Level 1…

That seems to boil down to reading posts but Zwift appear to have changed the defaults as I have the Basic badge but can’t post images or links yet!

https: // blog . discourse . org/2018/06/understanding-discourse-trust-levels/

So my previous post earned me the Member badge and promotion to Trust Level 2 and I can now post links! :laughing:

3 Likes

What a coincidence! Congratulations :+1:

1 Like

Sadly I am still awaiting to post images! I have matched all the criteria and have the basic badge but still not able too! More patience required!

Try now.

1 Like

I bumped you to Trust Level 2, let me know if it works.

2 Likes

Thankyou very much! Massive help :+1::+1:

1 Like

Hi - can I ask a daft question. I’m trying to set up the Zwift forum on IOS discourse app. I’m getting ‘sorry you do not have the required trust level’. I’m more of a reader than a poster. Is this why I can’t access the forum via the app?! I need to post? Well this is a post I guess!!

@TRACEY_WILLIAMS_AHDR

If you click on your profile summary it will give you lots of information about how much time you have spent reading posts, likes received, topics created, posts made etc…

If you compare this to the rules on this link https: // blog . discourse . org/2018/06/understanding-discourse-trust-levels you can see what you need to do to raise your trust level.

However as you have probably read above it isnt always the most reliable process. To answer your question in short making posts is a factor for gaining trust at some levels so just go around putting your 20 pence on some topics and it should raise fairly fast! :grinning:

Thanks so much for the reply - makes perfect sense - I thought it was a glitch so really good to know :slight_smile:

1 Like