Unable to post links in Zwift Forums

Hey Zwifters,

Not sure how to report this and what would be the correct place - I got the “basic” badge but I’m still unable to post links in comments/ threads. This would be really useful to debug issues I’m having with ramp workouts in other threads.

Who should I reach out to? I’ve seen @shooj mentioned in other threads regarding the same issues :blush: Sorry for the spam!

Basic User cannot not post links, you need to be at Level-2.

Sorry if that’s the case. This is the message I received that says I should:

Basic
This badge is granted when you reach trust level 1. Thanks for sticking around and reading a few topics to learn what our community is about. New user restrictions have been lifted; you’ve been granted all essential community abilities, such as personal messaging, flagging, wiki editing, and the ability to post multiple images and links.

If you insert a space in the link so it’s not recognized as a URL (eg, “ht tps://whatever”), or escape it in backticks, it should be possible to include it in your post.

I got a message saying I earned “Member” and now links are working, not sure if this was automatic or Shooj moved some needles :slight_smile: