Finish Line of Legends and Lava is Broken

We won’t be able to correct the results I’m afraid. Because Zwiftpower doesn’t know the event finished, it isn’t able to give a finish time.

I think once I get an exact distance for the event I’m going to have to daily correct events using that route to the exact distance until the issue is fixed. You can bet that I will chasing for a speedy fix!

2 Likes

FYI this is 24660m. This should see the events end fractionally after the Volcano Banner (so riders will still see their KOM times on Zwiftpower).

I’ve corrected all the events that are due in the next 7 days and have set myself a daily reminder to check for new ones.

Does the same issue effect Climber’s Gambit?

I haven’t seen anyone have these issues on Climber’s Gambit.

1 Like

Do you guys still need ride logs from the ride to investigate? Just catching up on the feed.

I think we’re good but I’ll shout up if needed. Thanks for the offer.

Is this issue sorted? This course is due to be used for ZRL playoffs tonight and it seems there were still issues in a race some of our team did on the course yesterday with riders missing from Zwiftpower but also finishing the event but not showing in results on ZCA.

Here’s offending race ZwiftPower - Login

Sounds like it isn’t fixed yet…

The workaround was to set a custom distance instead of 1 lap and it looks like the ZRL races have a custom distance so should be ok.

Not ideal though

FRR did the flash tour test event a couple weekends ago for ITT for stage 1 and FRR had to use data from strava for stage results as zwiftpower was worthless with many racers were not counted. Hope WTRL has work around or there is going lots of emails coming there way.

Thanks @Sandy_Thomson , hopefully that will work fine for tonight.

Seems like this is still not fixed, in a race I was in tonight on Legends and Lava more than half didn’t get a finish

Event ID 3149522 in Zwiftpower

Thanks - I’m going to try and pick this up today.

Sorry it’s taken so long.

1 Like

This happened to me last night and again tonight.

Hopefully it’s sorted for WTRL on Tuesday night

It won’t. I’ve set the route to 24665m.

Problem was still there in the Cocorico race tonight: event id: 3161652
Zwiftpower thinks I’m still riding :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The WTRL/ZRL event is definitely set to the correct distance.

The event organiser (I think they have been told) needs to set that route to distance based. I always correct the ones that I see but I don’t see them all.

When is this going to be fixed!!!

Sweatfest series went there yesterday and whilst the early event was configured correctly the 2nd wasnt - didnt impact my race but the 2nd race and therefore overall points are screwed. C’mon Zwift at least put an auto-routine in the events system to pick this route up and adjust accordingly. This shouldn’t be update to organisers to sort, specially after 10 months of knowing about it.

1 Like

Is this now actually fixed!? Can we have it back on the list of routes for organisers to pick please?

Checking with the Events experts. Stand by.

1 Like