Finding Stats from Rides

I completed a group ride today that had a couple sprints in it.  I think it would be great if you could find out how you did and see how others did later after the ride.  They were posted for a few seconds but then disappeared.  This would be nice not only for sprints but other measures, such as PR’s, KOM’s, current FTP, who gave you “Ride On’s” and who you gave them too, etc.

Thanks

Doug

You can see who gave you ‘Ride Ons’ by logging into this Zwift website and looking at your activities: https://my.zwift.com/index.jsp.

As far as looking at the stats from your ride, you could link your Zwift account to the likes of Training Peaks and/or Garmin Connect (among others). They’ll show you data relating to your maps, power output, heart rate, cadence, speed etc. (obviously depending on what sensors/devices you have connected).

I seem to recall hearing/reading that some of the Zwift KOMs and sprints are also Strava segments and can be checked out there. I really have no idea of the veracity of this as I don’t use Strava - sorry. If it is true, presumably you can link a Strava account and see how you did in the various virtual segments via it. I imagine it’ll also give you quite a few details about your data from the ride. As I say, I don’t use Strava and am far from au fait with what it offers. 

I’m not sure I can help much with most of the other stuff.

Obviously you can see which people you follow and gave ‘Ride Ons’ to through the Zwift Mobile Link app. I don’t believe there’s any way to see who you gave a ‘Ride On’ to but don’t follow. I may be wrong. If I am, I hope someone else clarifies that. 

I hope that’s some small help Doug. Sorry I can’t be more useful.