I have just started using Zwift and I am really enjoying it. So far I have found the UI very nonintuitive which detracts from what could be an incredible experience - maybe I am missing something
- Lack of training material to show how to use the interface - unless I am looking in the wrong place and my findings below are due to lack of finding UI instructions
- I select a route no idea where it starts and ends or when it pops up to choose a direction which I should select
- When riding a route no idea how much I have completed or how long to go until the route is complete - this would be very handy maybe I am missing a setting since this should be a basic feature
- A better display of elevation would be good I use a tablet a bit in front of me since I ride rollers I cant have it too close
- I am unsure what is unlocked as I move up the levels a clear map would help with motivation
Anyone else find the UI pretty poor?