Exit option of Cancel to return

(Tim Seid) #1

It seems like there are only two options at the end: Save & Exit or Discard. I would like to have the option to cancel and return to the game. This morning, for example, I must have accidentally touched the orange square on my mounted iPhone while out of the saddle. I had to quit in order to save. I would like to have cancelled and returned to keep going. 

(Brian Gorby) #2

Hi Tim,

There actually is a “Back” button at the bottom of the “Done Riding” screen that will take you back to the app Dashboard. It’s in the dark gray section right below the “Discard” button.

Brian

(Tim Seid) #3

I look forward to seeing that screen again. Don’t know how I missed it. Thanks. Nothing in the unofficial user manual about saving, discarding, or going back – that I can see, which apparently doesn’t mean it’s not there.

(K.C. Race3R) #4

That sounds a little dangerous to be so near the discard button for people who are sweating on their keyboards …

(Stuart Davis) #5

In addition, Saving or discarding needs to return you to the initial rider selection/training session/just ride screen. Even though I’m saving my current ride, I don’t want to quit!!