Everest Climb Challenge

Hi there,

Anyone else having this issue? It was fun to climb Everest, until I noticed that I was already over the summit at the “Tropopause”? 164042ft or 50000mts climbed… Everest is 29029ft

I just want to unlock another challenge, already did California and Italy.

ZwiftEverestChallenge|666x500

Not sure I understand.

The Everest challenge goes up to 50000m. The first 8850m gets you to the top of Everest and if I remember correctly will complete the challenge. However, if you complete the remaining 41,150m, you will unlock the Zwift Concept Z1 aka “Tron” bike . So, if you want that “Tron” bike, leave the Everest challenge selected and keep on climbing until you reach 100%.

And there is no other challenge. The graphic shows big icons for four challenges, but we’ve only had access to California, Italy and Everest.

As Lin wrote, stay on Everest until you’ve gotten to 50,000 meters to achieve phase 2 of the Everest challenge, and get the Tron bike.

Thanks for your replies. I’m confused though, the graphic shows me already over the top of the Everest, but 23% complete. 164042 ft climbed. I think the completion percentage hasn’t moved in a while. I’ll log in some elevation today and see what happens.

Luis

1 Like

2 things.
First, remove your phone number from your post, it is against Zwift Forum guidelines to post personal info and it’s also bad internet practice.

Second, make sure you still have the Everest Challenge selected to all of your elevation goes to it. This link might help you understand it better: Zwift “Climb Mt. Everest” Challenge Details | Zwift Insider

3 Likes

Hey Paul,

Didn’t mean to post my number, I replied directly from my email account. Thanks for noting that.

1 Like

I also show 164,042 feet as the total needed. I’m now at 41,562 feet and shows me at 24%. My wife shows the challenge total to be 29,029 feet, and with half of my climbing elevation she is at 83% complete. What gives?

One more time for the non-metric:

The Everest challenge goes up to ~164,041ft. The first ~29,035ft gets you to the top of Everest and if I remember correctly will complete the challenge. However, if you complete the remaining ~135000ft, you will unlock the Zwift Concept Z1 aka “Tron” bike . So, if you want that “Tron” bike, leave the Everest challenge selected and keep on climbing until you reach 100%.

@DStankard Guessing here, but the math appears to work: Your 24% is relative to the entire ~164,041ft, meaning you are 24% of the way to the TRON bike. Meanwhile, your wife’s 83% is relative to the first 29,035ft or the Everest Challenge which puts her at ~24,099ft.

1 Like