Event Scheduling

(Matt von Wahlde 7403) #1

How do events get scheduled? Is this centrally managed in some way?

(Karen Brammer) #2

I was wondering the same thing, look forward to the answers you get :slight_smile:

(Matt von Wahlde 7403) #3

Apparently you have to be a member of a secret society ,or have a magic ring, or have a goatee.

(Ray Ruyack) #4

I have e-mailed in to Zwift to lead a few events.  If you’d like to lead an event send in an e-mail - not sure to whom at this point.  Not trying to be cryptic.  I was working with someone who I was already in contact with to get the CompuTrainer kit in-game.

(Charlie Issendorf) #5

No secret society. : )

I’m the VP of Events at Zwift so email me with more information about the event you would like to organize.  My email is charlie@zwift.com.  

(Matt von Wahlde 7403) #6

Good to know!

Are there any plans to have a online scheduling tool? This would be nice to for impromptu races. 

(Charlie Issendorf) #7

Hi Matt,

There are no immediate plans to have an online scheduling tool.  For now, send me an email with the event you would like to organize and I will let you know what the next steps are.  I would also suggest looking at the current schedule at zwift.com/events to see what the available open times are so your event does not conflict with an already scheduled event.