Escalating complaints

Where can users escalate complaints about the conduct of Forum moderators abusing their position?

Note after closure…
If we want to be taken seriously as Zwift consumers, can I recommend that we don’t get abusive as per the thread below. There are legitimate cases where threads get shut down (like this one) but there are also cases where it goes too far… I’m asking for balance and then everybody pipes up and undermines the whole point.

i believe the zwift complaints department is located inside of an empty shipping container somewhere at the bottom of the atlantic ocean so drop a message in a bottle attached to a breezeblock into the sea and maybe a weird ocean creature or a limpet will come along and take a look at it at some point within the next 150 years

6 Likes

Probably best to direct message one of the Zwift staff members if you have concerns. possibly shuji

2 Likes

Speak to @shooj

2 Likes

I’d like to give my support to Tim with a like, but I can’t see how.

2 Likes

Hi @Cat

You can click the Like button.

Edit: Vote button. (Youtube conditioned me to say click the like and subscribe button) LOL

1 Like

Vote

8 char

2 Likes

Thank you Mike…

2 Likes

Hahahahahahaha flagged as inappropriate. Looks like the mods aren’t happy again.

2 Likes

It look like a solution was found. see post #3 and #4