Error Message

|

I have been using Zwift for a while and it had been working. I recently downloaded some updates for Amazon Music and a game I had downloaded and ever since then, whenever I open Zwift is give me a pop-up saying “Zwift encountered the following error: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly. If the problem persists please contact Zwift support.”. I uninstalled and re-installed Zwift and it still wont work. If there is a number I can call to talk to a Zwift technical support person or if someone has encountered this and know how to fix it that would be great. Thank you!

|

1 Like

We don’t do phone support, but I made an email ticket for you so we can troubleshoot with you further. Keep an eye on your inbox, and we’ll get this sorted.

I have a similar issue. “Zwift encountered the following error: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. If the problem persists please contact Zwift Support.”

I’ve also tried uninstalling and re-installing Zwift several times, but the error pops up every time I try to run Zwift.  It used to work a few weeks ago, and now I can’t even get to the login page.  Any information on what the issue may be would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I need help. I have a paying customer and a relatively new computer and I get this message below after opening up the program. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall but it is not working.

I cannot figure out how to start a TICKET for HELP.

This is very frustrating.

Please help

Here is the link to submit a ticket: https://support.zwift.com/hc/en-us/requests/new