Easily increase realism by....

Basically, let us have a clean screen.  Y’all have done a great job on graphics.  Let us enjoy them and get immersed in the ride without unrealistic distractions!  Specifically:

1.  Permitting users a toggle to turn OFF screen appearance of other rider’s names.  When riding in a pack, the names/flags pop up all the time, blocking the view down the road.  Distracting and not realistic.

2.  Permit users a toggle to turn OFF seeing “thumbs up” “Power ups” and other screen clutter.  I’m not saying prevent someone from giving a “thumbs up” just don’t make me see it, especially since it has the weird visual effect of removing riders from their bikes.

3.  Permit users a toggle to turn OFF ghost bikes or at least have ghost bike realistic, but perhaps in a certain kit so that users know they are ghost bikes.  Currently very unrealistic.

4.  Permit users to turn off other screen elements (leader boards, power, etc).  Yes, I know how to hack that now, but this should be supported and made available to all.

Not saying everyone has to like a clean interface – just give us toggles so that we can customize to our preference.

.  Permit users to turn off other screen elements (leader boards, power, etc).  Yes, I know how to hack that now, but this should be supported and made available to all.

can you share this with me?  

Thanks and Upvoted…  I’m mainly doing the workouts and all I want to see is things germane to that…  Power, Speed, HR and info regarding the workout.   When in workout mode I could care less about others around me.   I like that they are on the course, I just don’t need or want to see their details. 

While the hack turns off the leader boards, it also turns off HR, power and speed.  Doesn’t sound like that would help you.

But your situation is precisely why they should let each rider pick and choose what “visual clutter” they are subjected to.

Yes, agree.  Give us the option of seeing more than just the scenery and data that would be displayed on our bike computer.