Display our names in pop up messages

It would be seriously nice to be able to “personalize” the messages displayed on our screens that pop up from a training program - just to show our 1st name that is stored in our profile and make it appear in the pop messages.

So in the message detail stored in the program it states (for example) “By now you should have started to work up a sweat, but don’t worry, this is quite normal for this stage of the ramp-up leading up to the main training set we are about to undertake.” - which pops up on my screen and displays just fine.

Now I modify the same message in the program, or copy of, (for example) “By now you should have started to work up a sweat, but don’t worry $#ZWIFTFIRSTNAME#$, this is quite normal for this stage of the ramp-up leading up to the main training set we are about to undertake” and the message that pops up now replaces all the occurrences of$#ZWIFTFIRSTNAME#$ with whatever my first name is in my profile - e.g. John and the message that pops up on my display is now :

“By now you should have started to work up a sweat, but don’t worry John, this is quite normal for this stage of the ramp-up leading up to the main training set we are about to undertake.”

This would be awesome for personalisation and motivation where we need to dig deep for that extra wattage. And in this way, when we create our own custom training programs, we as cyclists can customise it. And then the Zwift developers need to go to all the training program pop up messages and insert / modify where appropriate…