Did sole f80 2017 model can connect to zwift?

i bought a sole f80 2017 year model treadmill ,it have bluetooth.

is it able to connect to zwift thru bluetooth?

try several time cant connect, if i open sole apps, its connecting blue tooth successful and it can control via phone.

any solution for this? I wish to run treadmill thru zwift , its more fun.

please …help me…

Good evening, I have a Sole F85 pervious version so not supported in Zwift direct. I have to use a an app called RunCline to bridge from my treadmill to my Apple TV, it works fine doing this. However, in the instructions I MUST start the treadmill first, then connect to the bluetooth, otherwise all of the controls lock out.

I would recommend trying starting the treadmill at 1kph first, before connecting to Zwift and see how that goes.

1 Like

Yes! If your Sole is Bluetooth, use the RunCline app to make it compatible with Zwift. It needs to run on a different device than Zwift. Enjoy!

1 Like

I’m so glad you guys posted this here. I have a 2017 model Sole F63 treadmill that was not connecting with Zwift. I found your post, and it connects perfectly now. Thank you!

Very happy to hear it Ken. Enjoy your running on Zwift.

Pascal

having issues where runcline bridge isn’t working. I have a new iphone15 - running ios 17. On the zwift pairing screen, it shows a connection to my iphone, but runcline isn’t picking up my treadmill (seems to be locked in search mode). I’ve tried deleting and reloading the app with no success. Does runcline need an update for this to work? It used to work perfectly with my iphone13. My setup is apple tv with a Sole F85 Bluetooth treadmill. All of the old pairing tricks I used to do no longer work.

You could also try the QZ app (qzfitness.com). The developer is @Roberto_Viola and he provides good support. I have no experience with runcline so nothing to offer there.

1 Like

Hi John,
Yes, something changed in iOS 17 but it was affecting foot pods like Stryd. Try the latest RunCline 1.6.12 in the AppStore to see if it fixes your issue. Otherwise, send me an email: pcarrieres at hotmail dot com. I’ll be happy to help. I got a Sole treadmill as well and it works perfectly.

1 Like

Hi John,

Make sure to start your equipment in this order:
1- Start the treadmill
2- Start RunCline and pair to treadmill
3- Start Zwift

If you start Zwift before RunCline, it may steal the treadmill Bluetooth connection and RunCline won’t see it.

Yes I’ve tried that. RunCline not finding my treadmill anymore. It used to until I got the new phone.

Hi John,

Send me an email and I’ll give you a procedure to follow that should help me figure out what’s happening.

Thanks,
Pcarrieres at Hotmail dot com

Maybe the treadmill is not showing itself as before. Install the LightBlue app from PunchThrough. Do you see your treadmill? If so, tell me the name you see. Should likely be Fxx but maybe something was added after like F85-. The - would make a difference. Let me know.

Thanks,
Pascal

Something completely different. Shows up as

S86e44c6ebec79610C

This did show up in RunCline as well