Cycleops Bluetooth Trainer and Android Phone

Any timeline on full support of Cycleops Powerbeam Pro Bluetooth trainers? When I bought the trainer and the new laptop to support Zwift I just assumed it would work. Really looking forward to it. Thanks.

Agreed. I thought I was the only one having this problem…

I probably should have just bought the ANT+…grrrr…

Yes. I am really looking forward to riding ZWIFT with my POWERBEAM Pro Bluetooth. 

Just checking on this.  Was looking at the Powerbeam Pro with Bluetooth but not clear that it works with Zwift.

I actually have been waiting for a long time for BLUETOOTH. I should have purchased the ANT+ model.

ZWIFT, can you give us a time frame please?

Hi, i am using my powerbeam pro with Blue tooth on zwift. I have iphone app and zwift on mac book. Zwift has not officially listed this as a controllable set up but it works perfectly for me. Occasionally the BT signal was getting interference but I have moved the position of my iphone to be closer to lap top and direct site of powerbeam now and issues solved.

i am not sure how you will go if using the pc version, but macbook-iphone-powerbeam bt works as a controllable trainer for me.

+1 apparently works through the phone app, although I’m viewing Zwift on my computer. Will be nice to get direct Bluetooth communication with the PocewrBeam through the computer.

Any word on if or when this will be compatible on PC version?