Customer Workout - Copy/Paste Intervals

I often find myself manually creating complex interval workouts and would see a big benefit to a copy/paste function in the Custom Workout Builder.

Ex.
5x 6’ build by 2’ within each interval (80, 90, 100 FTP) at 85rpm with 3’ rest
requires me to drop 4 single interval blocks and drag the cadence into each for just one interval, and then do this 5 times through.

Wish list for myself and I’m sure many coaches and athletes!

Me too.
Graphics and editing is generally a bit dodgy.

1 Like

Ditto…so many of my interval workouts provided by my coach have slight adjustments to them. Having to create every interval from scratch every time is very time consuming.

Zwift…please provide a solution!!

Thanks

:+1:

i would like to select an individual zone pattern as one interval and then copy it multiple times maybe with % higher/lower for each zone in one go.

1 Like

Me too. It takes so long to do a complex workout.

1 Like

Yes, another vote for this one!

The interval block is great if you’re just doing on/off, but if you want something (even as simple as Under/Overs with surges) more then it’s a real pain.

Just the simple ability to copy/paste blocks would be fantastic.

3 Likes

hey Zwift - two ideas for the custom workout builder: 1) allow for ramp or change in resistance within an interval (e.g. 2x45’ @75% to 85% w/ 5’ rest interval); 2) allow for repeat of a selection of intervals, i.e. more than two as allowed using the interval add-in (e.g. 10 x [10’ @85%, 2’@100%, 3’@55%] OR allow user to specify the number (and intensity) of intervals within a repeated block. ride on!

1 Like

anything new with this one?
copying complex workout/intervals speaking about merging certain blocks and copy them.

Take a look at

I personally prefer to use zwofactory for creating a template and edit the zwo file.