Crashing during the ride on Mac

Good morning all,
I have a Mac pro from 2021 the app for a few days crashes at almost 5, 10 or 15 minutes. It works perfectly from my Iphone. I have already installed the app. It worked perfectly with my old Mac.
Do you have a solution?
Thanks for your help
fred

Probably this issue, I’m afraid - macOS Monterey 12.0.1 Zwift crashing

Exactly I’m afraid to…

Hi @fred_elffin

Welcome to the Forums!

If Zwift on your Macbook Pro is exhibiting the same symptoms as explained in the Forums thread Steve mentioned, then it does seem that your Mac is most likely impacted by that known issue.

I know that this has been flagged up to Zwift’s developers and they’re working on a fix, but to my knowledge there is no solid workaround. Using your iPhone or older Mac might be the best option until the issue can be resolved on our end.

Thank you very much for your answer, it's very nice.
I think you're right I'll wait for the developers to do the job and in the meantime I'll take the iPhone  

You’re welcome, @fred_elffin and hopefully this is something that won’t take too much longer for Zwift’s developers to resolve. I know there are others out there impacted by this issue who are also eager for a fix. I’ve again raised this up to Zwift’s developers and asked that they escalate the issue so get it fixed as soon as possible.