Crash on Windows 10 PC

In the last week I have had two crashed in Zwift where the application freezes and the avatar is no longer visible. The computer is still responsive but the application needs to be restarted. I have been using this laptop for a number of months without issue, it is only in the past two weeks that this issue has happened.

Windows Version: 10.0.19041 Build 19041
Zwift Version: 1.0.50

I checked the current Zwift version and it is 1.0.56501, so try updating and see what happens.

Windows 10 auto updates, there is no way to force it or prevent it from happening that I know of. How could he be on the wrong version?

You can Pause Windows Updates if you want and if you are on an older version it might not automatically update.

1 Like

I was on the latest version of Zwift, I removed and reinstalled the application before I sent the previous post.

I’m the meantime I think I have found the issue and solution if anyone has the same issue. Overdrive was set to sync my MyDocuments folder, this is where the Zwift log files are stored. The log file got locked y obsessive so Zwift couldn’t write to it anymore. I have turn syncing off for that folder and all is good again now.