Connection issue iPhone

Hi, I’m trying to connect my iPhone to the Wattbike in order to use the swift app. I’m new to Swift and it looks straight forward but can’t seem to find the phone with the Wattbike or the Wattbike on the phone using Bluetooth. Any advice?

Do you have the Wattbike connected to your phone or any other device or app?

You need to make sure that the Wattbike is not connected to ANYTHING, including your phone before starting Zwift, Bluetooth only allows one connection at a time.

Hi, the Wattbike isn’t connected to anything and when searching doesn’t find my phone

Regards

Russ

Personal info removed

Does the Wattbike connect to any other app on your phone?

Not sure what you mean by “Hi, the Wattbike isn’t connected to anything and when searching doesn’t find my phone”

The Wattbike should be connecting to the Zwift app on your phone, not the other way around.

Hi, no it’s a recently purchased second hand Wattbike and I’ve not connected it to any app as yet. I downloaded the swift app and have tried to connect it via Bluetooth but both the Wattbike and the iPhone go through the searching
mode, which I presume they should find each other and allow me to enter the Wattbike code number but nothing is happening. The search function just ends without linking or finding each other to allow me to link the two. I’m on the verge of deleting the app
:frowning:

Regards

Russ

Removed personal info

Try using this link to connect the Wattbike to Zwift: https://support.zwift.com/de/-setting-up-a-wattbike-protrainer-SkgqJRyS7