Concept 1 (Tron Bike) successor challenge

Since the Concept 1 (Tron Bike) is steadily gaining in numbers, what if when a Concept 2 Bike becomes available users would be required to forfeit the Concept 1 Bike to accept the challenge of obtaining the Concept 2 Bike (whenever it becomes available). It would add a great challenge feature and reduce the amount of Tron Bikes currently on Zwift.

I like this idea. So you would select the challenge, and while you do the challenge you don’t have access to your old Tron bike. When you complete the challenge you get the new 2018 tron bike. 

This can be a yearly challenge, every year you need to climb x amount and do x amount of km then you get the new bike.

Now that i think about it, i would like to keep my old Tron bike until I unlock the new one. 

But you have to have the first Tron before you can start the challenge for the second one. That way if someone has the 2018 Tron you know they had the original Tron.

I agree Gerrie, I’ve only just got mine!  

Don’t make me give it away just yet!  

Talking of Tron bikes I’d like more colour choice. Mine is a bit bright for me. I think I’d like to be able to black it all out. What do others think?      A “Stealth Tron” anyone?