Completed everest challenge, no tron bike awarded

The counter in your second screen shot has to reach 50000 to claim the Tron bike. Keep the challenge selected and climb another 41000 meters.

Yep, keep climbing

So why did it say that I had reached 99% of the goal and then , when I reached the summit, It told me I was at 17%?

Envoyé de mon iPhone

The Everest Challenge is 2 parts, climb the height of Everest and climb 50,000 feet.

Yes…prepare for a long climb ride.

Gotcha! Thanks

Envoyé de mon iPhone

1 Like

So, my progress seems to be stalled at 164042 ft (Which is the 50,000m point, but says I’m 26% complete, and no TRON bike.

I took this screen shot after a prior workout, and after todays 15mile ride it shows the same “progress”

Any ideas what I need to do to get past this.

As an additional note, I’ve completed the other other 2 unlocked challenges, and (because I’ve not “completed” this one???) there are no unlocked challenges to join.

You are looking at it wrong. You have completed 43,807 feet of a 164,042 feet need to complete the Everest Challenge.

You will be award the Tron after completing the full 164,042 feet or 50,000 meters.

Make sure you have the Everest Challenge selected.

Keep climbing, it is a long journey.

2 Likes

Oh man… you’re right… the riSIng up into the sky made me think something was wrong, but you’re right I was reading it backwards… That is going to take a while :smile:

3 Likes

Hi, I completed 164,042ft of the Everest cliimb and was never awarded a Tron bike. Is there anything I can do?.

It may not appear in your garage until the next time you log in.

I completed it a long time ago :confused: It was the first challenge I did and completed and stayed in it.

And you’ve checked your garage for the Zwift Z1 Concept and it’s not there?

Nigel, thank you! I didn’t realize that was the name of it! I have it! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Same problem. I’ve climbed 53,300+ meters, was enrolled in the challenge and didn’t earn the bike. Do they even offer it anymore?

Are you sure? No Zwift Z1 Concept in your garage?

1 Like

100% positive, I’ve had the same bikes in my garage since I started.

Does the challenge screen show that you have completed it?

I don’t have a challenge screen anymore (haven’t for a while). I think the last one I did was a Le Col Century which I completed but that’s it. I’ve checked several times just today.