Complete a route feature

Cheers! Thanks for the pointer. Guess I’ll ride again… appreciate the help.

1 Like

I got this one the other day, you definitely need to go all the way through the sprint banner as @Gerrie_Delport points out. The achievement showed up a few seconds after passing under the arch, it wasn’t immediate.

Thanks! I’ve done a few and it does typically appear, which is what confused me. Thanks for the tips. Excited to ride it again. That forum showing the exact laps helps too.

2 Likes

This works. Did it today. U turn, go under the banner, I rode a few meters down the road, u turned under the banner back on course. 28km 550xp!

2 Likes

Wish I had known about this glitch earlier. I contacted the Zwift support to suggest they fix it. Should be easy programming to sort it out.

This feature is needed. I hope it would be implemented soon, with a progress bar or at least a layer on a map to trace the route we did

1 Like

Glad you made this request.

I am the same - I like the idea of doing a circuit for my training, rather than a workout or event. But there is no confirmation after choosing a route.

Thereafter, everything is designed to confuse! Turning choices appear, segments come and go, results flash… Am I still on my route?

Last night I completed a circuit 1/2 mile early because I went under an archway and a timer started counting up. I assumed I had finished. What the counter signified goodness only knows!

1 Like