This post will be updated regularly. Please remember we are in Beta and appreciate your testing, feedback, and patience!
STEP 1: HOW TO GET STARTED RIDING ZWIFT
- Promo code - Must be ‘in world’ to enter. Cannot be entered while in a Menu screen.
- Rider list - May not show full list of riders.
- ANT+ pairing - May have to unplug and re-plug ANT+ dongle while Zwift is NOT running if not finding devices
- Powerbeam Pro - When pairing, 3-5 seconds for smart trainer to show up (otherwise the Powerbeam Pro shows up as a power meter only)
- @ symbols - Install the English language pack for your OS and use the ASCII code to type it in (ALT+2 on most).
KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS (caps not needed)
- Quit Riding (Save Screen) - ESC
- Pairing Screen - A
- Customization Screen - T
- Send Group Text - M
- Change View - 1-9
- Actions + Sound - F1-F9
- Screenshot - F10 (saved in Pictures > Zwift) - Use Function + F10 for OSX
- Space Bar - Activate Power-up
- Change Measurement Units (Metric/Imperial) - U
- U-turn - Down arrow
- Promo Code - P
Where do I find them to upload to Strava? Documents > Zwift > Activities
STRAVA TIME STAMPS AND WEEKLY MILES
Since “Watopia” currently takes place on, very real, Te Anau Island in the Solomon Islands, your ride time stamps will reflect this physical location (UTC+11). Will this change? Maybe but not for now as we treat this ride as a real ride and not a trainer ride.
This also means that, for a lot of us, the rides will happen “in the future” and your miles may not show up in Strava until the next day.
CURRENT MAXIMUM LEVEL - 15
All experience continues to accrue and will applied when we add more levels
ZWIFT MOBILE LINK
COMING SOON (no timeline)
- More flags
- Training Mode
- Voice chat
- More trails
If you don’t find your answer here, please be sure to check out our Zwift Knowledge Base!