I used another program for about 15 years before I found Zwift, it’s better in terms of running with others on the internet but could use a LOT of improvement:
1. If you get kicked out you lose all your mileage, no autosave.
2. Menus are very limited, you have to exit entirely for a lot of functions.
3. No track stadium and what about features like 1/4 mile splits, etc? Maybe leaderboard on stadium “tv”?
4. Cycling information is there for runners, do we really need to see every cyclist?
5. For the cost of $14.99 a month the program should have more features.
6. How about a ranking system for more competitive people? Like…you’re 1,316 in 5 time.
7. Is there a way to get in touch with other runners to set up meets? Seems pretty random right now.
8. I know it’s new for runners but we need more people on board, most runs have 0-1 people.
9. Can I volunteer to lead a group run?
Lots more, too much to fit in here…