Club race results export/zwiftpower integration

Good afternoon all,

Is there an appetite for club ‘races’ where results aren’t just visible on the companion, but can be exported as maybe a .csv or viewable in zwiftpower? Our club (ACU) wants to start doing more race series, like a mini ZRL or our own mini tour series. We get one a week currently with Zwift, which is good as it allows us to get the result data from zwiftpower. However if we want more races per week, bespoke events etc we will struggle. What would be nice is if we can create our races within clubs that results can either be viewed in zwiftpower or an export feature to allow us to integrate results/ create league tables. With maybe a feature in the races mode to include segments, first across line, fastest through etc

I dunno, hope this isn’t just me that would like this! It would definitely free up the events team :rofl:

Use this: ZwiftPower - Login

You just need to add the event id at the end.

And this work for clubs also?

It does, hence giving you the link :slight_smile:

Ok my mind is blown right now :exploding_head:… how long has this been available for lol I mean this is a game changer!!

Since Clubs were launched I’m afraid!

I do an awful lot of work in ZP and often have to add private events into series and this is what I use when a public event hasn’t been added for whatever reason.

Well that’s embarrassing!! Great news though (or great old news lol)

Thanks for the reply I best get to work!!

Ride on :metal:t2:

1 Like