Club Limits Increase [May 2022]

Hi all,

I have welcome news to share!

We have listened to your feedback and reviewed the club limits. Today they will be increasing to:

• Users can join up to 10 clubs. :chart_with_upwards_trend:
  • Clubs can have up to 10,000 members. :chart_with_upwards_trend:

The limits have been a contentious topic since launch and, as such, have been one of our most requested features.

Initially, they helped us gauge how big clubs wanted to be and how many clubs users wanted to join. They also ensured our system could support the launch and growth of clubs.

At launch, members could only join a club if invited. Now that the ability to search/share a club is available, increasing the limits is the natural next step to help you grow your communities.

The above changes are now live, if for some reason these are not updated automatically, please tag me here or email clubs@zwift.com and I’ll get this fixed.

Thanks and Ride On! :+1:

@Ryan_Scannell Thank you! Companion still has a message saying “You will only be able to create or join 3 Clubs”. Maybe not true anymore, but the warning is there.

cheers @Ryan_Scannell :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does not work @Ryan_Scannell , if I goto the option and change the club to ‘ask to join’ and save it defaults back to ‘Invite only’.

mine says 10 clubs

1 Like

ah worked on the 4th attempt…

1 Like

Seems to be fixed now :+1:

2 Likes

Great news! ZI post about the change: Zwift Increases Club Limits: 10,000 Members, 10 Clubs | Zwift Insider

2 Likes

Also - there’s an error if you try to sign up via the web link (instead of via Companion). It still signs you up, but it says “an error occurred” so you don’t know you’re signed up unless you check via the Companion app. ZHQ knows about the issue…

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Ryan_Scannell! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

This is great news. Thanks

1 Like

@Paul_Southworth @Steve_Clogg_PACK_LEA thanks for verifying it’s working :+1:

Awesome, thanks for the coverage @Eric_Schlange_ZwftIn!

Noted thanks @Eric_Schlange_ZwftIn, I’ll check this is on the teams radar.

@Ryan_Scannell @Eric_Schlange_ZwftIn Error has been identified and will be fixed next week. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

Splendid. Thanks for the update!

1 Like

Hi @Ryan_Scannell - looks like we have a ghost in the machine with World Social Riders: we still are capped at 500 members. Can someone have a look?

Many thanks!

1 Like

I took a look into your settings and it has been updated. Please let me know if you are still having issues @Phil_Ruokis_WSR.

1 Like

Thanks, @Eddy_Lee - no longer seeing any immediate limits.
I wanted to get this sorted out before changing from invite to request in the new club settings.

Ride On!

1 Like