Changing screens on iphone

Hi there,

I’m running the iphone app on iOS 8 on an iPhone 5,

How do you change screens, all I can see is the list of people currently on Zwift…?

The three dots at the bottom of the screen (as per app store screen shot) aren’t there?

Gus

Hi there,

I also am running the iphone app on iOS 8 on an iPhone 5,

How do you change screens, all I can see is the list of people currently on Zwift…?

Very frustrated!!

The three dots at the bottom of the screen (as per app store screen shot) aren’t there?

Steve

How do I get a support ticket for this fault and where do I locate my logfile?

Steve

Sounds like you are not connected to the game.   Make sure you are on the same network as your computer (game client)…start the app after you start riding as well.    I have problems connecting every now and then but it is usually operator error. 

So i have to be at the same network?

question I do you my trainer in the Hotel, have to login in my room and then to get an internet connecting doing the same process for my iphone , so I should be in the same network?

still not working…

any suggestion

So i have to be at the same network?

question I do you my trainer in the Hotel, have to login in my room and then to get an internet connecting doing the same process for my iphone , so I should be in the same network?

still not working…

any suggestion

Marc - Some hotel networks will implement device isolation where although devices are on the same network, they won’t be able to communicate with each other, only the Internet gateway. This is likely the cause of your issues.