Riding with Miguel today and being older, i still find it very hard to read the distance Miguel is behind me due to White font on a yellow background .
Please can you change the font colour to Black for all the yellow Robo Pacers.
Please help the elderly .
Also on lap 1 of the France course today Miguel was coming down the KOM and when he hit the bottom , he went from 60kph to 30kph instantly and we all lost him and had to stop till he caught up with us again . Didn’t happen on 2nd lap .
But have they fixed the issue with white text on a yellow background for the four “D” pacers, which is unreadable when you’re trying to work out how many metres they are behind you? (I honestly don’t know - haven’t had a chance to update to the latest version yet)
While you are working on the fonts, it might be a good time to improve visibility of white letters on a yellow background, which occurs often with the D Pacers. Perhaps an outline or shadow font, or black type
I spoke about this when discussing improvements for visually impaired Zwifters last week. It’s something we know about (I take it we’re talking about pace partners here)
I know this is minor but I’m riding with Maria at the moment and enjoying it. But the distance identifier being white text on yellow background is really hard to see… I always go ahead up a slope so it would be easier to see if text was black.
Have to put my specs on to see it.
As I said, not major but thought it’s worth a mention.
Did 50miles with Maria last night around sugar cookie and the pace was great so I’m just at that fitness level where that works for everything except going uphill.
Still, that yellow/white contrast is pants.
Whoever thought that was a good idea either didn’t think or is a fly!