CE replacing legacy ZP categories on Zwiftpower from today (28th March)?

nice of them to finally include an A+ category

1 Like

That’s exactly what they are doing. well what WTRL say zwift are doing just ZHQ seem to be surprisingly quiet on the subject if it’s meant to go live today i would of expected some sort of communication/announcement.

According to WTRL.racing under the TTT registration this is announced only for the 6th of April, next week.

That’s when they said it will take effect for their TTT races (This week still using zp cats) but they said they are expecting the ZP changes to take effect from some point today 28th March

and looks like zp changes have started. Good thing we get zwift updates now through 3rd parties :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

not very good communications from zwift here nor is it a good look having a 3rd party release the information

1 Like

Looking at zwiftpower profile at 1633 BST, FTP and weight now have separate lines! :exploding_head:

Lol, I love your sarcasm, but what exactly has changed now on Zwiftpower? I am still seeing the old categories.

C’mon, Gordon. An announcement from Zwift? We might hear from Schlange, or DCRainmaker or GPLama, but Zwift?

1 Like

“zwiftpower category” changed to “category” now but it’s still ZP cat really. Somebody doing some live editing of the webpage it seems

and now most people are cat e

@Gordon_Rhino-Racing i am E, i am new to zwift?

Hello, I come from category A, and now I’m going to the lowest of zwift.? What happened?

Carry on over here

It was showing E for me as well but as soon as I hit refresh profile it put me back to the correct category.

2 Likes

Me, to. 596 “races” but Cat E. zFTP is blank though.

Fixed.

thanks, I already breathe easy

1 Like

Just Refresh your ZP profile.

As long as Squirrel is a Cat B, the system is Broken AF

1 Like

I’ll be locking this thread as we have the official post up now, which you can find at this link: ZwiftPower Category Update [March 2023]

1 Like