Cascade CMXPro Power Spin Bike

Would love to be able to connect my new Cascade CMXPro Power spin bike.  It has Bluetooth, but it’s not picking up on the phone app.  I see the Cascade computer Bluetooth signal on another app (ala fitness).

1 Like

Just picked up my Cascade CMXPro Power Exercise Bike yesterday. I was hoping to hook it up to Zwift as well.

After speaking with the folks at Cascade, I had to buy an ANT+ dongle, plug it into the USB on my laptop, download Zwift onto my windows 10 laptop (there are a number of minimum laptop capabilities required by Zwift) and turn on the ANT+ dongle communication capability on the Cascade monitor (using the engineering mode, which you enter by pressing the 3 bottom buttons simultaneously). The only info it passes right now is Watts. I’d like to be able to see some of the other metrics as well, including cadence and heart rate, but I haven’t figured out if that’s possible yet.

1 Like

I just picked up the Garmin Ant+ usb adapter today. Zwift found the bike right away and pulled up Power and Cadence. I then added the heart rate strap that came with it as well. This was exactly what I was hoping for when I purchased the bike. Their standalone app only works for iPhone and Zwift seems to be a far superior product. Thanks for your help!

I was able to pick up cadence but can’t get the heart rate monitor that came with Cascade to pick up. Did you have to change anything in setup to make that happen?

The only way I could get it to find the heart rate strap was to use the Android app with as the BLE gateway. It was very sporadic and didn’t always work very well. I think it is a side effect of the quality of the strap. I just used my Garmin Fenix 3 Hr to transmit my wrist heart rate.

Thanks Bjorn. Looks like I’ll be investing in a new HR monitor this week! Rob