Can't pair both Controllable and Power signals separately [1.15.0] [July 2021] [SOLVED]

Same issue here using my Assioma pedals as primary power source. Nothing shows up under controllable using my iPad Pro. All software etc up to date.

Same issue here, I am not able to select or see my Kickr in the controllable source after doing the update this morning when selecting my own power meter as the power source.

I always use my Assioma Pedals as the power source and cadence and then I use my kickr as the controllable on an iPad.

Have also tried the above suggestion and I can select the kickr as both power source and then the kickr is visible as a controllable. However when I try change the power source back the Assioma pedals the controllable cannot find the kickr again. I do not want to use the kickr as the power source.

Have unpaired every Bluetooth source, closed all apps, rebooted kickr and rebooted the iPad. Extremely frustrating, has a resolution been found?

1 Like

I sent an email this am to tech support, not certain what to expect. This is the first issue I’ve ever come across. It seems there are several users with this issue however, there are additional posts on the forum saying the same. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

How is this solved? I used to connect my quarq as power meter and Tacx as controllable. It worked fine yesterday but does not work after the upgrade.
If I select Tacx as the power meter it is also showing we controllable but when it’s not the power meter it cannot be controlled.

Same problem with elite suito

Everyone - we appreciate you adding to this thread. We believe we’ve identified the cause and are working to get a fix out ASAP. I’ll update this thread as we make progress.

7 Likes

Hi - prior to the 1.15.0 update I was able to connect my kickr as my controllable power source and my PM for readout. After the update 1.15.0 update was done yesterday I am not able to do this anymore. Prior to this update I never had any issues with this before - last time I rode was yesterday.

For the benefit of the bug fixers - I’m running my zwift on an iPad and from speaking to others it seems like the iPad/iPhone versions of zwift are having these issues.

Im now only able to connect either my wahoo kickr or the PM (not both). If I choose one as a power source Im not able to see the other one anymore.

I’ve included a video of the problem in the link below.
youtu.be/htxOShiLrEo

Hopefully someone can help - woke up this morning and was planning to do my everesting challenge but couldnt get the dual pair to work… :cry: :sob:

1 Like

Exact same issue. :rage:

4 Likes

Yep me too… I posted this as well. Quite a pain.

2 Likes

Its extremely annoying… a reinstallation of zwift didnt work also…

2 Likes

I have exactly the same issue since the update today.

1 Like

smartbiketrainerscom/how-to-enable-the-wahoo-kickr-snap-powermatch-feature-and-why-you-should-do-it-5726

In case anyone needs a workaround

Same issue as well after today’s Zwift update.

1 Like

I used IPAD too so i have not tried again since this morning, but i imagine it is some sort of issue to do with the update.

1 Like

Same problem on ipad with Tacx and quarq on bike.
Please fix asap

1 Like

Same problem with magene t100. I thought my trainer was broken. I can connect it to my magene app though. Fix this please

1 Like

Does anyone know how to log this issue?

Zwift is now essentially useless to me - I have a wheel on trainer which measures power absurdly high so I am utterly reliant on my power meter for power data and the trainer for resistance.

3 Likes

I have the same problem after the update with my iPad - Using QUARK SRAM as powermeter -

1 Like

Same issue for me :frowning:

Same issue