Can I upload a ride from Zwift to my Strava?

(Anthony Fowkes) #1

I have completed a ride before I realised that I needed to connect my Strava account. Is it possible to still be able to upload the ride to my Strava? If so can someone please tell me how?
Thanks.

(Paul) #2

Yep, you can download the ride here: https://my.zwift.com/ and manually upload it to Strava.

(tony hoskins) #3

Where do you download the file to ?

(Paul) #4

Just download it using any computer and then you should be able to upload it to Strava.

(tony hoskins) #5

Ok , can’t do on a iPhone ?

(Paul) #6

Download the .fit file from my.zwift.com and manually upload it to Strava using an iPhone? Not that I know of.

(Shaun Elphick) #7

You can pair Zwift directly to Strava for automatic upload from Zwift to Strava on completion of your zwift ride.

(Paul) #8

He is asking about a ride before you connected Zwift to Strava.

(Anthony Fowkes) #9

Thanks Paul.
It couldn’t be done from my phone (Samsung s9) but from a pc.
Basically from Zwift I had to download that specific ride onto my desktop. Then on my Strava in the top right corner next to my profile there’s a + and this is where I uploaded my ride manually as it gave me the option to upload my ride that I
had downloaded onto my desktop.

(Paul) #10

Oh, I didn’t need steps on how it’s done, I have done it many times.

(Anthony Fowkes) #11

Sorry. The steps wasn’t for your benefit but for people in the future who come across the problem that I encountered, that’s all.
Just thought by being clearer on what needed to be done could potentially help others.