[Bug] Changing team for specific event is not working

Hello,

I’m racing ZRL for a team that is not my default team in ZwiftPower. When I go to the event settings to try and change it, the page gets refreshed, but every time I go back to the settings and I see that the “default” team is selected again.

I don’t need to change my name for the event, just the team.

Thanks in advance for your help.

As an update, I was able to change it by also changing my name. This is far from ideal, and it probably means the form processing ignores the team if the name is left unchanged.

Moreover, even after my team was successfully changed, my team manager still doesn’t see me when he goes to the Team > Results page.

In this screenshot, it shows 5 riders, though we were 6 yesterday, and my team in the event is already changed to EEEM.

It can take time to update.

Time as in… a few minutes? hours? days?

1 Like

Any update here? It’s been over 24 hours since I changed the team by having to change the name (which is bug #1 here), and the results page still doesn’t show me in that race (bug #2).

Any update here? Not even an acknowledgment? It’s been 72 hours since I changed the team by having to change the name (which is bug #1 here), and the results page still doesn’t show me in that race (bug #2).

Drop me a message with your Zwiftpower ID and the team you are trying to race for and I’ll try to have a look.

It would probably have made more sense to raise a support ticket on this though for 1:1 support. There’s a limit to how much we see/can respond to on here.

Thanks, will do that. I just followed the recommendation in the web site, saying that inquiries about Zwiftpower should be done in these forums.

1 Like

Fair enough :slight_smile: Still feel free to drop me a message with some details and I’ll be happy to look. Might not be today though.

I see this same issue still. I think the bug still exists.