Bodytone SMB1v3 Smart Bike

Hello everybody,

I want to buy an exercise bike that is compatible with Zwift and especially with resistance modification.

Do you know a connected exercise bike?
After researching, I found this “Bodytone SMB1v3 Smart Bike” exercise bike. Is it compatible with the Zwift app with resistance?

Thanks in advance.

Have a great day,

Reading the advertising blurb and looking at the specs yes it is compatible and offers auto resistance.

That said I’ve seen this claim plenty of times only to find a catch like you have to subscribe to another 3rd party app to get it to talk to Zwift.

Can’t see any of that here though.

The Zwift Hub is a little cheaper though so have you considered a turbo trainer?

1 Like

I would strongly suggest NOT buying that bike. Like most of the other spin bikes claiming Zwift compatibility, it will likely be a let down - it is very much a spin bike first with Zwift as an afterthought and doesn’t appear on the official compatibility list: Indoor Bikes

The only smart bikes anyone should consider are the Tacx NEObike, Wattbike Atom, Stages SB20, and Wahoo Kickr bike.

If those are out of budget, look at a smart trainer like the Zwift Hub and put “any bike that fits you” on it.

2 Likes