Bluetooth for Windows PCs

Any timeline for this functionality?

Hi, Today Feb 15 2019 I bought a USB Bluetooth dongle from Amazon for 12 bucks and plugged that into the Windows 10 PC I use for Zwift (Until today i was using ANT + Dongle). I have a new Garmin Dual HRM that works on BLe or Ant+ and the wahoo kickr works on either also. So only the BLE dongle is plugged into the PC now…The ANT+ dongle has been removed. I want everything on bleutooth to see if my power readings are more stable… So after a few things here and there on the PC to get Bluetooth PAIRED to the HRM and Kickr. I then opened Zwift… Saw in the top right corner the gear and selected native built in bluetooth since I had the Bluetooth dongle now on the PC… (The Zwift Companion app is not open or active so not using it as a bridge). I was able to get Zwift to see the kickr and the HRM and then tested it quickly on my bike in my jeans and rode 1 mile just to make sure it did not fail… So far so good… All is working… Now for a long ride to see how stable Bluetooth power might be compared to ANT+… My Kickr Power reading has been all over the place but maybe thats normal swinging 25 + or - BPM… evern with 3 seconds filtering it still jumps a lot

1 Like