Bkool smartpro black - no connect zwift

For some reason the links to the files in my instructions above no longer work. Here are the instructions again with new links to version 3.53 of the Bkool Simulator:

1. Uninstall the Bkool simulator software
  2. Donwload the old version from here:
  1. Install the software, but don’t run it yet!
  2. Find and open a file called version.dat
  • In windows it is here C:\Program Files (x86)\Bkool Indoor\BkoolIndoor_Data\StreamingAssets
  • On a mac it is here: Find the Bkool application in “Applications”, right-click to bring up the menu and select “Show package contents”, Navigate to: Contents > Resources > Data > StreamingAssets > version.dat
  1. Edit the file so that the number in it is “5.14” (i.e. the latest version) instead of “3.53” (On the Mac I had to make a copy of the file, edit that, then delete the original and replace it with my new version - there may be a better way but I’m not used to working on Macs)
  2. Open the Bkool simulator and hopefully it won’t prompt you to update it since we’ve tricked it in to thinking it is the latest version
  3. Go to the Pair Devices section and find the Bkool trainer - hopefully you should see the option to enable Ant+ FE-C mode, click this
  4. You might get a message to say that the update failed but this wasn’t actually true in my case - try loading up Zwift and hopefully it should appear as a controllable device
  5. Ride!