Windows: https://transferxl.com/08jtZFvVvND08z
Mac: https://easyupload.io/t4s8kw

Thanks again! You are a superhero!

@sandy_thomson I’m so sorry pal. Could you upload link again? Cheers

@Nathan_Broadhurst
Lets see if this works any better:

Dowload for Windows
Download for Mac

Cheers pal, think I’ve sorted it anyway. I already had it downloaded on laptop but it wasn’t working with the cable not being recognised. Put it on a usb stick and tried it on a desktop and it seems to have solved the issue.

Hi Sandy,

I am having the same issue, could you post a new link or refresh it as they have all expired and I can’t find v3.53 anywhere myself.

Thanks

No problem, I’ve sent you a PM.

There can’t be too many more of these trainers around but if anyone needs a copy of these files just send me a direct message and I’ll try to help.

2 Likes

I Sandy, one more BkSP1 here!

@Sandy_Thomson I think I have the lasts Bkool pro 1, can you send me the mac version?
I’d be eternally grateful.

Hi Sandy all the link are expired could you please share us a new link plz :pray:

Sure, I’ve sent you a PM with links

Sandy
KIndly PM me the bkool downgrade file… Appriciate

Hi Sandy, could you please send me the link to old Bkool cycling mac version? Thank you very much!

1 Like

@Sandy_Thomson thanks for this! could I also have the Mac version please?

1 Like

@Sandy_Thomson hello! I am one of those unlucky souls with an old Bkool Pro (black). Could you please PM me the windows file? Thank you!

1 Like

@Sandy_Thomson
I have an old Bkool pro 1, and it seems like you’re the only person on the internet who has a solution so that it will work with Zwift. Can I please ask you to send me a link to the windows file with the old Bkool Cycling software?

• Martin

Sure @Martin_Lilleoore_Hol, I’ve sent you a message with links to the files

1 Like

Hello Sandy. I have a Bkool Classic that I would like to use with Zwift, but I’m missing the update for ANT + FE-C (mac).
Is it possible to send me a link?
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, @Sandy_Thomson :slight_smile:
Can you please send me the link to Mac? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Sandy_Thomson sorry to bother you but could you send me the link to the old software for windows? Must for real have the last bkool smart pro.

1 Like