Beginner Question

I rode in a Pack 1.5 beginner’s ride today. The results showed 14 miles - 58 minutes and 89 watts.
How do I know if I finished the ride? I went through 3 finish lines. Also…is there a way to find out how I finished compared to everyone else?
I am enjoying my time but I’m having a difficult time learning the software.
Thanks…

Hi, Greg! Welcome to Zwift!! Good to hear you are enjoying it so far. On a ride like the one you did today there really aren’t any results (at least not directly within Zwift, but perhaps there are some third-party apps that may have additional information). Rides like the one you did are really more just about finishing the ride with the group and having a good time. If you want something where you see results you might try a race, or some other group event that does show placings. If results are going to be available (within Zwift) for a ride/race you will see your ranking as a part of the rider display on the right side of the screen, below the minimap. This will constantly update during the ride, and you would then get a screen at the end of the event showing your placing.

1 Like

The Pack 1.5 is a 60-minute group ride. It’s time based and not distance or finish line based. You’ll see a giant pop-up banner in the middle of the screen when you reach 60 minutes. (I see you rode 58:40 so maybe it ended or you quit just before it ended.) Group rides don’t have standings since everyone rides together for around the same distance. You’ll need to join a race to get a results screen. And if you want detailed results you’ll also want to join Zwift Power.

1 Like