Be aware of your timezone when going for Addicted, work from home badges!

Today was my 8th day in a row of cycling on Zwift so should have got my addicted badge. I didn’t. I normally ride very early, 3:45 am. On Thursday of last week my dogs woke me up at midnight so I just got up and rode at 1:15 am. It turns out Zwift registered this as 11:15 pm the previous day. Therefore I have a gap on Thursday so never got the badge and lost 4 days of progress. I contacted their support and they said its based on PST (I’m CST). So, just a warning :slight_smile: If you are crazy like me and ride early hours consider the day starts at midnight PST and NOT your local time zone which is what I had read. I contacted support and they said “you ride crazy hours and basically tough, nothing we can do”.

Just wanted to ensure people knew :smiley:

Cheers

Thanks m8! im trying to reach those achievements - Habitual - Addicted - Work from Home. And i cant get them. I do allmost cycle the same time stamp, so i have no idea why i did not get the first one Habitual. im in day 5 now. I was told it followed my own timezone and not the PST. However now i will check, if some of my rides have been in the same “day” in PST time zone before i contact support =)

EDIT: Now i have checked my times - see picture above, should it not have ticked?

The real solution would be for Zwift to take the riders timezone as the timezone to count. But no. I’ve done 7 or 8 rides in a row and I still can’t unlock the habitual one for 3 days in a row.

Aha! This explains a lot. I’ve been cycling every day for 20 days to get the “Work from home”-badge. Now I know whats going wrong. Thanks for your post!