Baseline ride - Segment results in CA

After doing the Baseline Ride (long) I only see the results from the sprint and medium segment in the CA. The long segment (Epic Kom rev) is missing. Is there any explanation for that?

Hi @Almut_Kohler, try force closing the companion app and restarting it, that might fix it?

No change, unfortunately.

Now it’s there after some minutes. Thanks for helping!

1 Like

I also see nothing after completing the baseline. Did the full test. The activity shows completed in my activity feed but nothing recorded in Zwift academy page. :angry:

I can only see the short and medium segment performance results. I tried the suggestion of force stopping the ZC app (Android phone), opened it, waited and waited, but still no long segment.

If I uninstall ZC and reinstall, will all my other rides show up again?

Important: for scrolling you have to tap directly (!) on the field where the short and medium segment are displayed. Scrolling the whole page doesn’t scroll the segments…

1 Like

Thanks for your response Almut.

But where is my long endurance KOM result? Scrolling still just shows the medium or short results.

regards

Rita

Have you tried moving the short / medium segment lines (the area marked red in the screenshot)? It looks like there is nothing below, but there is a line below with the long segment.

1 Like

Ohhh brilliant. Scrolling the lines did it.

THANK YOU Almut.