Hi, I am using a Garmin Forerunner 245, software updated last week, and Zwift on my Android which is like a month old. It connects fine with the Virtual run and it starts running fine, no problem at all, and then all of a sudden it stops, every single time after about 1km, and it just won’t start, not after 10 seconds, not after a minute, not never, the avatar just stands there like warming up and nothing happens. Very frustrating… Any ideas?

Betty,

Are you using the 245 for HR or an external sensor?

Hi, yes, I am using the 245 for the HR too.

Hi Betty,

I’ve been having the same problem all day with my 245. Did you figure out a solution???

Hi Payton, nope, unfortunately no…

Hi Betty,

Thanks for get back to me.
I’ve tried everything that was suggested to me from the Zwift support team yesterday and still had no luck.
I was able to get through a 5km run with 1 minor glitch. I had zwift playing on the iPad and I had the companion app open on my phone.
It did drop out for a few seconds at the 2km mark. I did however notice that the default settings for our watch was set to lap distance of 1km.
I will go for another run this afternoon with this disabled and let you know if I have any success