Apple TV, Companion, HealthKit

One of the many annoying issues with Zwift. Please fix this bug. Only 20 users in this feed, but hundreds of other users across the forums and Reddit with the same issue…

2 Likes

Please fix!

Now that I can’t use Strava to move Zwift data to Apple Health, this needs to get fixed ASAP! I’m also hoping I’m not forced to use my Apple Watch (more of a toy than a health device) as the heart rate monitor. I want to be able to use my Scosche HR monitor and have the Companion app move data to Apple Health.

Update: Just realized after reading through the Zwift documentation that this Apple integration via the Watch is for Runs only. Shame.

1 Like

Yep, it was working fine from Strava to Health Kit, so I contacted them and got this response

Blockquote
Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear about the trouble syncing activities to Health. We recently updated our Health Kit integration, which means only activities recorded directly with Strava (iPhone or Apple Watch app) will push to Apple Health.

So I guess it’s permanently dead now. Bloody Strava!

Yep. I got the same response. Really is a shame because it worked so well for multiple applications.

I’ve invested in RunGap now. Sync’s either the Zwift rides or Strava rides to Health kit quite happily. I’ve subscribed for 3 months to see if Strava fix it, but if not I’ll do the year. It’s only a tenner. Just frustrating that Strava always remove functionality rather than add it. I pay good money for their service!