Apple TV and New Wahoo Kickr

The most important part is that you have to be on the same network. Turn off mobile data an only turn on wifi.

Hi Benjamin
I have just managed to sort my problem out. I only have one network however what I had failed to remember was that my Apple TV was on an ethernet connection connected to my wireless router. I disconnected the lead so that the Apple TV was on the wireless network and all now working.

I have just managed to sort my problem out. I only have one network however what I had failed to remember was that my Apple TV was on an ethernet connection connected to my wireless router. I disconnected the lead so that the Apple TV was on the wireless network and all now working.

I fixed my problem also…

It seems that the companion app and zwift on apple tv 4k do not seem to work together when I’m on my 5ghz wifi connection. When I switch both to my 2.4ghz wifi connection it works like it suppose to.

Hi

I have managed to pair my Zwift Companion App with my Apple TV. But when I use more than three devices I get asked to use the CA instead. When I select yes I do not get the option to select my devices in the Companion App. What I get is a phone icon with a hazard sign. Any ideas how to sort this. Also am I right in saying that if you are pairing with the companion app you should see them under device connection. I have attached an picture of the mobile device with hazard sign

Kind Regards

Removed Personal Information

Are your phone on the same network? when you do a ride does your Zwift companion app on your phone show the map?

Yes it does and I can use the CA to control things but I can never seem to get it to pair and keep getting that symbol as in the picture

Kind Regards

** Removed Personal Information**

I don’t use the ZCA to connect any devices, so I don’t think I can help you there. On the photo of the pairing screen you are showing I am confused as to why the Kickr is showing as your ‘Controllable’ item, but NOT as your power source. Can you go into the power source pairing icon and select it? With the Kickr now being able to do cadence I would think you could pair it for power/cadence/controllable and still have a BT slot open for HR, if you want.