App detects no Cadence all of a sudden using Tacx Trainer

Folks need help here as I’m so frustrated!

Tacx Flux S indoor trainer and have never had an issue with Zwift not finding the trainer but now it can’t find my trainers cadence. So therefore, I’m able to enter the cycling environment but not pedal on screen. It detects my trainer for the other readouts like “Power” and “Controllable” yet no cadence.

The frustrating part is that on the Tacx App it detects all three settings no problem so to me its not the trainer but Zwift for some odd reason???

I’ve enabled the App to use my location always, cleared the cache, cleared the data, uninstalled the App version 1.32.1 (106405) and now it won’t read any of the trainers Bluetooth.

Help!

Hi @Cameron_Webb

connection issues can be very complex and frustrating sometimes, especially when things kind of just stop working.

There are a few things we can try to see if we can get your trainer back up and running.

The first thing is to make sure that your trainer isn’t connected to any other cycling program like the tacX app in the background, a cycling computer, or directly connected to another device.

If you aren’t Give our interference support article a look through and see if anything stands out as a possibility.

If you still aren’t seeing any results, please reach out to our support team via email at support@zwift.com and we can help do some additional troubleshooting.