ANT+ detection lost

My Garmin ANT+ worked perfectly well up to and through my second workout on Zwift.  I got a prompt to “disable” Garmin Express prior to my second ride so Zwift could access the ANT+ for reading my HRM. Since then, my ANT+ is not detected by either program.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything including the ANT drivers and tested the USB ports to verify the are working properly.  

Has anyone else experienced this and is there a solution?

Did Zwift “Kill” my ANT+?

Hi John - 

This is the first time we’ve heard of this kind of behavior. ZwiftHelper (the program that disables Garmin Express if it detects it running) has no effect on your physical ANT+ dongle.

If your dongle has unexpectedly stopped working, but you’ve confirmed there is no issue with your USB port, I would recommend using Device Manager to confirm that the computer is recognizing your dongle as a device when you insert it. If it appears in Device Manager, please open a support ticket for further assistance.

Hi John,

I am encountering the exact same problem at the moment. Have you (ore someone else) found a solution already?