Announcing Zwift Annual Memberships [November 2023]

I just don’t know why you’re protesting. You freely paid for the service before. Now that they are offering a discount, do you think that you’re somehow owed some money back for having paid before? Or that they just shouldn’t offer the discount now because they didn’t offer it before?

My grocery store has a sale on eggs this week, $2.50 a dozen. That’s unfortunate, because the price used to be $3/dozen.

The part I don’t get is what is unfortunate about it.

$172.49 is 15% more than $149.99. It sounds like that might be your country’s local goods and services tax rate which is tacked onto the price. What country are you in?

I mentioned earlier in this post about the price in Australia being listed as “$199.99AUD+applicable tax”. In my case the applicable tax would be the GST which is 10% and I’d expect to pay $219.99 if I signed up for an annual subscription. I also mentioned how it’s not quite legal to display prices like this in Australia (price+tax) and that the full amount due should be shown at the time of purchase.

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback, I’m from South Africa and VAT is at 15%

Canceled the Subskription within the First 30 days, but still IT IS running until Nov 2024. So no free 30 days Return?

Info in top post and on Zwift website:

“New members can enjoy 12 months for the price of 10 risk free with a 30-day money-back guarantee.”

As you are level 30 I suspect you don’t meet the New Members criteria.

Thx Ian, however on the German site “new members” is not mentioned :wink:

“Ride risk-free for 30 days. Pay now; Get a full refund if you cancel within the first month.”

Ah, possibly my error as I lazily copied info from top post. Wording elsewhere on English versions is:

“If you have an annual membership, you’re a first-time subscriber, and you cancel in the first 30 days, you’re eligible for a full refund.”

Is the First-time Subscriber mentioned in German versions?

Contact support and ask for your refund. Argue with the chat bot until it gives up and prompts you to open a support request.

or just argue with the chat bot.

Got annual membership. Good deal :+1::+1::+1:

€187.49 here in Norway, monthly equals to €224.88, total saving €37.39

1 Like

Hi there!
Have now cancelad my Zwift Abo via Apple pay in Order to Switch to annual membership.
Apple Pay Runs out on the 26th of this month. Does this mean, I have to wait until that ends, before I can set up an annual membership, or can this be done beforehand with starting date 27th of March??

1 Like