Yearly subscription

I know that for some asinine reason, Zwift refuses to give us the option for a yearly membership. However it would be really helpful, or at least to load my account up with credits (and let them deal with the unearned income and revenue recognition). In 2020 my company is giving us a $300 stipend to use on being active and healthy. It would be great if I could just hand $179.88 (or maybe a yearly discount $175 :rofl:) of that over to Zwift, Jan.1, submit for my expense reimbursement at the end of the month and be done with it for a while.

You can buy a 12 month gift card in the zwift shop. https://zwift.com/shop/category/gift-cards

2 Likes

Shame there is no discount for loyalty though…

4 Likes

I’m new to Zwift but I think it would benefit Zwift by offering a yearly membership at a reduced rate and here’s why. I prefer to ride outdoors and 7 months out of the year I can do this and I may choose to freeze my Zwift account until late Fall/Winter. Zwift would be losing $104.93. Offer a yearly membership that’s attractive to me and I’ll stay the whole year. Guaranteed money in Zwift pocket.

2 Likes

I see your point, but, I chose to pay for Zwift over the summer simply because I believe in it as a product. To me, it is an amazing product, and I will support them over the summer.

1 Like

I pay for Zwift year round because I lose less skin, I break less parts, I don’t have to worry about assholes in cars and it’s just quicker to enjoy a zwift ride than to enjoy a ride outside with water stops and such. Plus I have found a community in DIRT. If I ride outside I’m probably riding by myself unless I want to drive an hour to the start of a group ride. Then I’m adding at least 2 hours that I’m away from my family.

1 Like