Allowed to enter C CAT on but got UPG [ZwiftPower - The Burning Legs League by SZR]

Yes I was concentrating on SZR race but your right about Evo race?

Same deal as SZR except that the EVO race looks to be set up to upgrade riders to the back of their ZP category group. They’ll need to update their series settings so that the Zwiftpower categories aren’t enforced.

1 Like

Thanks. I assume I’m probably in the wrong place… zwift[dot]com/settings/profile? All I see is a toggle to display my age (or not)

Try Zwiftpower @Wannie

Doh! Found that now, but doesn’t explain a couple things. Height is not a selectable share/not share thing. Weight itself is from main zwift account settings since this isn’t choosable in ZP? And the wording on HR makes me think that that I wouldn’t be eligible to show in results unless I opt in to share? “I give consent for zwiftpower,com to display my heart rate as part of the full results service and for this information to be used for performance monitoring.”

@Wannie that option includes heart rate, weight, and age; it’s badly worded.

@James_Zwift can’t beleave it, did a 3R race last night and same deal?

I don’t manage the 3R races. You should approach the organiser @Marc_Swatton_R3R

@James_Zwift Am I correct in saying that if the race has “Zwiftpower category overrides wkg” in the info at the top of the page that it will override the category enforcement? If so then there are an awful lot of CE races that have this set, including the Zracing Series

1 Like

I think it’s the category rules (WKG Enforcement vs No Category Enforcement) that causes the issue.

Because you’ll know what I’m talking about - I have default rules for Zwift events to ensure that this does not happen, but because the. name (Get Rolling) isn’t included in any of my default rule sets and I didn’t add it prior to creating the events, it uses Zwiftpower default settings.

1 Like

I think the description No Category Enforcement is confusing for some oragnizers because we use Category Enforcement…but Zwiftpower Category Enforcement is based on ZP Category.

I have everything off but i think we could use WKG Upgrade or WKG Enforcement…my view is that we should still enforce category boundaries.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right - there are so many references to CE that isn’t obvious what each setting does so I don’t blame organisers for not getting it right sometimes. Like you I just have them all turned off in ZP and let Zwift do the enforcement at their end.

1 Like

Thanks… Lol, more than badly worded if weight, age and height are also supposed to be inferred from the provided sentence.

So, what, if any, downside is there to turning off the permission on this item? I see those who I guess have done so are appearing in ZP race results, but are there races with a tag where this wouldn’t be the case? ie. What Zwifthacks event rule tag should I look for?
In terms of DQ, there wouldn’t be one? – I assume you still need to have an HR monitor running though.

@Wannie I’d likely someone not displaying those values, if I noticed. Zwiftpower will not auto apply a DQ because, as you say, you are wearing a HRM however, race organisers and opponents will not.