All-time distance counting down!

Hi All,

I’m a long-time user of Zwift (just hit 4 years on the platform) and I’ve really had very few problems at all over the years.

However, there is one issue that’s popped up over the last week or so, related to all-time distance recorded.

At the end of one activity, I noticed that I was at 9999 km (all-time distance), and not wanting to miss the tick over to 5 digits, I checked after my next activity… But that’s when I saw that the all-time distance is going down… After two more activities, it’s now at 9,950.7 km (showing this in both Companion app for Android and my.zwift.com).

This issue with reduction in all-time distance seems to have coincided with me starting to use the Zwift Android app to run Zwift. Previously I’ve tended to use either my MacBook Pro or Windows 10 machine.

I never run Zwift on more than one device at a time, and always ensure I end my Zwift ride with the app I’m using. I’ve always had Zwift set up to send to Strava and there are no missing rides here - everything has been sent as usual with no gaps. Aside from the mileage issue, the only problem I noted was once when I recently opened up the Zwift app on Android, I did notice a message saying that Zwift didn’t shut down properly. However, the ride was still sent to Strava and still appeared on Zwift. In any case, not sure how this could have affected any future rides, where I’m seeing a reduction in all-time distance.

So, not sure what’s going on here, but it’s pretty frustrating! As an aside, I checked on my Apple TV 4K, and it’s showing a completely different distance there - at around 8,800km…

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark

Zwift’s very own millennium bug!