About the Zwift Shop category

Announcements about the Zwift e-comm store.

To ask about your order or return status, please use our Support Hub.
We do not allow questions here about your purchase details in public view.

2 Likes

why is it not possible for anyone in Australia to purchase items from your store? I want to be able to use your platform to run but can not buy a sensor.

I seem unable to checkout when trying to purchase items in Zwift Shop UK… I can add items to basket fine (all in stock) but when I click on ‘Secure Checkout’ from the {zwiftURL}/uk/shop/cart page, I end up just being re-directed to {zwiftURL}/uk/shop again… with the basket icon still showing I have products in it. Is this a known issue?

Me too. Just tried to buy something this morning and I just keep going round in circles. Checkout-shopfront-checkout-shopfront-etc-etc
Were you ever able to resolve this and buy anything from the shop or have they just ignored you for the last 2 months?

Good morning
I’m looking for lids compatible with Zwift bottles. The ones that are sold with the rubber teats are not very sturdy in my opinion. A solution perhaps ?

https://eu.zwift.com/fr/products/core-color-block-bottle-set?variant=43529379643643

I would like be able to purchase an additional Zwift Click. I have to change out bikes often for another family member and a second Zwift Click would make that easier. The Zwift Shop only seems to have a Zwift Hub and Zwift Click that can be purchased together. I do not need an additional Zwift Hub. Please make the Zwift Click available for purchase as a stand alone item. Thank you.

Ordered two Zwift play, and since you only ship to EU, I ordered them to Sweden, so going for a 400km drive tomorrow morning to pick them up
Hope you will be able to ship to Norway soon. We are part of the EU, with the EØS agrement.