Zwift Velodrome

I’d love to see a Zwift Velodrome feature as route option. Could make for some great training / racing also…

4 Likes

+1 on that!

+2

Way cool.

Yes!

Agreed!!

Me too

+N

+1 but not just for warmup, velodrome racing on the sim would be super fun!

1 Like

Velodrome racing would be awesome. Can add events like points race, scratch, even a miss & out!

+1

I like Dickson’s idea. It would be cool if the Velodrome was accessible from the beginning of the course and we had a way to signal “turn into the Velodrome” and “turn back out onto the course”. Kind of like a pitstop area in car racing games, but the pitstop would lead you into the Velodrome.

What a fantastic idea. cool.

Im sure the Zwift guys have all kinds of ideas like this one, but probably need more developers to keep up with demand

+1

You can buy additional maps on call of duty games so perhaps you will be able to buy different routes ie paris to roubaix,tour of flanders,velodrome etc etc…

I agree with most of the comments here. I would like some moderate spinning to warm up prior to going into a 10% climb.

ABSOLUTELY!! They could even model it after real velodromes like T-Town or the Los Angeles indoor one…etc…great!

Leaderboards could include traditional track events - like the 1k, flying lap, match sprint, etc.

+1 sounds like a brilliant idea

+1

+1